How to Close Negotiation
It is just as important to think about how you will close the negotiation as planning and conducting it to reach an acceptable outcome. The negotiation process aims to gain ground at each stage to close the deal with a consensus and an agreement. The closing stage of any negotiation is vital to the overall success of the final agreement. An effective closing strategy can help you to close the deal, while a poor closing strategy can leave the process unclear.
Learn the skills and strategies to effectively close a negotiation deal with a consensus and beneficial outcome for both parties and develop long-term working relationships.
Individuals who plan, conduct, and close negotiations and seek a consensus with win/win outcomes and positive long-term relationships.
The course aims to effectively close the negotiation with a successful win/win outcome to close the negotiation with a consensus and an agreement.
Implement and monitor the terms of the agreement and maintain a positive relationship throughout the process.
- Stage Three — Closing the agreement
- Aim of closing the negotiation
- Strategies for closing the negotiation
- Reasons negotiations fail
- Successful negotiations
- Steps to close the negotiation
- What happens when the other party does not live up to their part of the bargain?
- Strategies to manage unfair tactics
The online course consists of the theory with a range of interactive activities that include:
- Application of the course theory to your workplace and situation
- Experiential learning activities
- Individual exercises
- Self-evaluation questionnaire
- Insightful questions for deep reflections
- View a video with reflections on your learning
- Write an Action Plan to achieve your career goals
How to Close the Negotiation
COST PER COURSE