THE POSITIVE CLOSE FOR ONLINE TRAINING
You and your students have shared a learning journey of knowledge, stories, ideas, and challenges. It is a memorable time when you conclude the course, indicating a milestone achievement.
The purpose of a conclusion is to leave a positive final impression, motivate the students to continue their learning, and apply it to their career and life. The uplifting memories enable you and the students to carry beyond the class space.
A conclusion is the end of the program and your last session. It is a summary of key points in the program. It ties together the concepts you have discussed throughout the program.It is your opportunity to end the program positively and celebrate the students' effort, learning and achievement.
This course is designed for educators, teachers, lecturers, and trainers who need to adapt face to-face to online teaching and increase their facilitation/training repertoire.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define what is the conclusion and what it is not
- Confirm the aim of the conclusion
- Plan an effective conclusion
- Identify the features of an effective conclusion
- Identify the qualities of an effective conclusion
- Leave a positive final impression, motivate students to continue their learning, and apply their knowledge, skills, and insight to their careers and lives.
- What is the conclusion
- Aim of the conclusion
- Planning the conclusion
- Features of an effective conclusion
- Qualities of an effective conclusion
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT POINTS
The time spent on each course of study may be claimed as continuing professional development (CPD) by the Institute of Learning and Performance Asia Pacific requirements.
Upon successfully finishing the complete course, students will receive a Certificate of Professional Development accredited by the Institute of Learning and Performance Asia Pacific.
Students can also receive a Certificate of Professional Development for each course they complete accredited by the Institute of Learning and Performance Asia Pacific.